D14 SENSLY MONITORING SOFTWARE
Sensly Monitoring Software
Sensly is a powerful easy-to-use data monitoring platform with a user interface that allows quick and easy interpretation of large amounts of instrumentation data from a variety of sources.
Readings can be imported automatically from almost any data acquisition system or data source. The data is calculated and displayed in user-definable engineering units, which can be compared to site-specific thresholds. The user can receive over-threshold alerts via email.
Sensly is a powerful data monitoring tool that will improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your geotechnical or structural monitoring projects.
If you have any questions or would like more information on our Sensly Monitoring Software, please contact us.
- User friendly interface
- Secure login and user access levels
- Customisable dashboards
- Email alerts
- Data editing and export
- Map image layers
- Sensor Blueprints which provide an accurate and easy way to get started on a new project.
- Preventing unauthorised set up changes.
- Dashboards configured to display essential information and metrics, providing a quick and comprehensive overview of the data.
- Users can set up multiple alert levels that trigger emails to selected recipients, keeping them informed in real-time.
- Data can be exported easily for use in spreadsheets or other data modeling software, supporting various analysis needs.
- Section views or map views selectable in blue prints.